JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!


Getting Fit With Nikki

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I'm often asked, "How do I get in shape? Do I have a personal fitness coach? Who do I recommend to help my clients get fit?

I always try to offer answers and some encouragement, and I've received so much inspiration back in return from all of you who follow loner wife and wish to get organized, eat clean and start living healthy lifestyle. But as much as I love those opportunities to help people transform, they're life goals I had to find a way to get the message out so I wouldn’t have to keep repeating myself-with- hundred e-mails of the same question. Now, to answer the thousands of questions I've received over the past few months since posting healthy eating advice—and to reach those of you I would never otherwise meet—I’ve decided to share the program that I personally use and recommend to my clients. The Jamie Eason LiveFit 12-week trainer. Your transformation guide; our partnership in fitness starts here with my personal role model. 

Now let me be clear! I believe that living a healthy life starts in the kitchen. Just like the old saying goes abs are made in the kitchen. I fully believe that! If losing weight is your goal then the 80/20 Rule will work for you. Think 80% Nutrition and 20% Daily workout goals. 

The Jamie Eason LiveFit 12-week trainer. 

Who is this program for? The Jamie Eason 12-week LiveFit Trainer is for anyone of any age, of any sex, and from any walk of life. Including you. It'll produce great results and lead to lasting success for everyone. You're all starting from a unique place; no one has perfectly matched genetics, metabolism, hormones and lifestyles. But the beauty of this program is that you start at your own level and work at your own pace. Everyone's body is different, but the same training, diet, and supplement principles work for nearly everyone.

Stay tune I will post Jamie 12 Week LiveFit Program for you to follow. or you can get it here. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html


Check out Jamie’s home on Bodybuilding.com! You'll find her exclusive blog, best articles and recipes, links to social media, and even more inspiring content and videos.



Jamie Eason has become the world's fittest model and continues her hard work and dedication by contributing her knowledge about fitness and nutrition.


Be Inspired to Live a Healthy Lifestyle
Warrior Chic

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3