Loving From A Distance: Part 4 We Communicate About Everything!

                                                                          Bing Image
Hi Warrior Chics,

Trucker Wives in long distance relationships can have a hard time staying connected, because couples are limited in what they can do together. Many are limited to phone calls, emails, instant messaging, and texting which can become a bit frustration over time, if you ask me. It is important to keep things interesting. I’ve created a series of articles of the things me and my trucker do to stay connected. Here is the fourth idea on the list of things that me and my trucker do when he’s gone a long distance over the road for work. 

Reading From A Distance 

Many of you know that I’m a big book lover. My trucker wasn’t a fan of reading but I turned that around by buying books that I knew he would be interested in. Such as business, health and sports. I thought it would be a great to read books together. This is great for those couples who have limited time together, and need to find something to do together when they can’t be together. So I always tell my clients why not start your on personal book club with your trucker. This way you will always have something to interesting to talk about. The  number one problem I see with my clients is that they are bored. They don’t have much in common. They never have anything excited to talk to each other about. Talking about work, the kids and bills get old really fast. So why not read a mystery novel, a business book that might help in your area of weakness, or a design book to help with dream building your dream home. To start all is needed is to find a book you think you both would enjoy and agree to read a chapter every night. Reading together, can open up lots of discussion, and can help boost a relationship in which both people feel they have run out of things to talk about such as the Joel Osteen Your Best Life Now, The Go-Giver by , Chicken Soup for the Soul Think Possible, or Zane novels such as The Hot Box or Sex Chronicles 1 and 2. 

                                                                 Bing Image

Be Inspired

Warrior Chic
XOXO







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3