Trucker Wife: Hey! It’s Been 4 Years Where Have You Been Woman?

Several people have written to ask where have I been? How I am managing my current workflow? Most of those writing are my fellow “Trucker Wives” inspired by my private practice Spiced Life Conversation a professional organizing and lifestyle management consultant company. 

Here is where I help women get unstuck, get out of their funk, get organized and bring order to their lives. In addition I help newlywed trucker wives and homemakers adjust and cope to their new lifestyle as well as perform premarital counseling and wedding ceremonies. 

These women are specifically interested in how I balance it all and manage a long distance married lifestyle. Therefore, I thought I would begin this year with a post to provide a statement of my absence and a overview of my current lifestyle and practice. 

This year I plan to share my experience and all the things I’ve done since my break in 2011 from this blog. So, please bookmark this site and stay tune for an interesting journey…the journey that’s called the Warrior Chic Lifestyle.

When I first begin this blog I was struggling to cope with the trucking industry, separation anxiety, and loneliness of missing my over the road trucker. I desperately rationalized my life and were it was headed. I’ve learned a few things after my 14 years of being a trucker wife. For the past 5 years I’ve taken a break due to crafting a plan for my life that will create balance peace and bring the success I desired as a individual. I must admit I had no choice I had to do what was best for my health, well being and peace of mind. Stay tune for more stories about my crazy busy life being a trucker wife, mom of four, and business owner. 

So what is my current workflow? It goes as following:
Tired!!!
Exhausted!!!
Busy!!!
Busy!!!
Busy!!!
Blessed!!!

So what does  Warrior Chic mean? Stay tune for the next post and fine out.

Love and Blessing

Warrior Chic 
XOXO

Comments

  1. I can't wait! I'm a new follower so glad you're back I googled 'trucker wife blogs' and found yours! my fiance does long haul :) can't wait to read future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie, that's great to hear. I love meeting new trucker wives. I believe that we all should stick together and support each other. This life can be really lonely, frustrating, and confusing for some. At least I know it was for me in the beginning. I hope my life experience inspire, motivate, and bring peace to those who are interested in learning what it's really like to live this lifestyle. Many give up because they have no one to talk to who really understands the life. I hope to hear more about you and your hubby experience. I pray for the safety of your hubby while he's over the road. I pray that you have the strength to hold down the fort while he is away. Be blessed and many blessing to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Are you unsure about what decisions to make? Or you need assistant or just want to have a conversation about getting healthy and eating clean email me for a friendly chat. I would love to have a conversation about eating healthy or just living as a trucker wife. warriorchiclifestyle@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3