Healthy Skin Care Tips


Hi Warrior Chics,

One of the best things you can do for your skin is to stay hydrated. By drinking enough water everyday, you can help your skin look plump and glowing without having to pile on all the treatments and the lotions.

It all starts with a Daily Routine…

Most of us have a skincare routine that we stick to out of habit-it’s all about a repetition of steps you have to do day in and day out. All you need to remember is this three step system. 

Three Simple Steps
  1. Cleanse
  2. Treat
  3. Protect

Morning and Night Routine

Step 1: Cleanse

Clean your skin first thing every morning with luke warm water and your choice of cleanser. I used Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads. I use both in morning and at night to remove my makeup and cleanse my skin before bed to remove dirt and oil that can clog pores and dull my complexion. One side of the pad is lightly textured to exfoliate and smooth dry patches, and the other is flat to lift away dirt, oil, and makeup. These pads are full of moisture rich soy extracts that help even out skin tone and texture without over-drying. The mild formula is soap- free, oil-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, so it's gentle enough for everyday use even for sensitive skin.

Step 2: Treat

Apply any treatment you may need such as 
  • Toners
  • Masks
  • Serums
  • Exfoliator for lips and skin to remove dead or dry skin or to treat acne. 


My skin type is combination. If I have a bad oil attack during the day I use Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar. This is the only product that has ever worked for me. I’ve used this facial cleansing bar since high school. It dries out my oily spots and makes my skin look clean and healthy afterwards. Why I love this product. This glycerin-rich facial bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes or hardeners. It removes excess oil and then rinses clean —without leaving any pore-clogging residue.It feels nice and cool afterwards. I don’t do masks or serums. I occasionally use Noxzema Cleanser. As for toners I used Rose Oil that I purchase from a health food store such as Trader Joes and Earth Fare. 

Step 3: Protect

Next moisture your skin. During the day protect your skin from the sun by using a day cream of your choice with SPF. Personally I only used one moisture on my face and that’s Vitamin E Cream. I get it from the Dollar General. It’s white with a pink top. Love it. Works for me for just a buck. 

many people know that i sell Avon and ask why i don’t use their skincare products. Well i’m a creature by habit. When it comes to product I use what works for me. I love Avon and they actual have great skincare products. I did try them out. But my skin is so funny being combination in all. I had to switch back to worked for me. a mixture if Neutrgena, Noxzema, Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads and Vitamin E. Nothing else has worked for me. As far as Avon goes skin so soft lotion, Glazewear makeup, Fergie perfume, and nail polish is all I use.  

What You Eat and Drink Affects Your Skin 

Along with daily routine lifestyle habits play a significant role in skin health, the right foods can also help you fight acne, minimize wrinkles, and enhance your skin's natural beauty.

Foods For Healthy Skin:

Sweet Potatoes
Yogurt
Wild Salmon
Blueberries
Walnut
Kiwi
Dark Chocolate
Tomatoes
Spinach
Oysters
Red Peppers
Water
Green leafy Veggies
Papayas
Citrus Fruits
Nuts
Olives
Guava
Pineapple
Almonds 

10 Things to Remember…"Drop Bad Habits"

1. Never Sleep with makeup on

2. Protect your skin from sun exposure by wearing SFA every single day.

3. Say no to smoking

4. Stick to a 3 step routine
-cleanse
- treat
- protect

5. Don’t over exfoliate

6. Make sure you are using the right cleanse to put your skin in optimal condition for overnight renewal. 

7. Never pick at your face or pop pimples, this cancers damage and create irritation, scars, and wrinkles.

8. Always clean your makeup brushes.

9. Stick to a good diet.

10. Check water to ensure it’s not too hot. 


Be Inspired

Hope This Helps!!!

Warrior Chic

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3