What is Motivation? Why Motivation is Important For Long Distance Marriages?

What is motivation? It is the inner power that pushes you toward taking action and toward achievement. 
Motivation is powered by desire and ambition, and therefore, if they are absent, motivation is absent too. As trucker wives we are not always motivated to support our hubby. Mostly because we feel misunderstood, not listen to and that all responsibility falls on us. However in order to save our marriages we have to find strengthStrength can come from self talk, affirmations or just creating a strong desire to fix our marriages. 

What is a desire?
A desire is a strong belief or feeling to do 
something. Sometimes, you might have the desire to get something done, or to achieve a certain goal, but if the desire and ambition are not strong enough, you lack the push, the initiative, and the willingness to take the necessary action. In these cases, you lack of motivation and inner drive.
When there is motivation, there is initiative 
and direction, courage, energy, and the 
persistence to follow your goals.
A motivated person takes action and does 
whatever it needs to achieve  her goals.
Motivation becomes strong, when you have a 
vision, a clear mental image of what you want 
to achieve, and also a strong desire to 
manifest it. In such a situation, motivation 
awakens inner strength and power, and 
pushes you forward, toward making your 
vision a reality.

Motivation can be applied to every action and 
goal. Today I want you to apply it to your married life. I can't give you a desire. This is something you have to do on your own. The purpose of this post is to bring to your awareness that you do have a choice. It's up to you to seek the desire aka strong feeling needed to love unconditional no matter what the cost. 
Personally my desire is to rebuild the family unit this is why I blog about my life experience. As for my marriage I do it for my four children. I lead a certain lifestyle example so my four children can know what it looks like to love, support and care for someone else. I want my son to know  the correct way to treat a female and love a female. I want my three daughters to know what it looks like when a real man cares for their higher good and happiness. If I don't show them they will learn through trial and error like I did via Real Life. I know they will still experience difficult relationships but the key is that they will know that something isn't quite right when in a bad relationship.  Because in their mind their mom and dad do not relate, communicate, or behave in that manner. Respect, partnership, companionship, laughter and love should be in their memories. Not disconnection, verbal or physical abuse, hatred,and depression.
Be Inspired
Warrior Chic
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3