Positive Thinking: Why Self Talk is Important In Long Distance Relationship

Repeating positive statements / declarations, also called affirmations, is a self-talk method for changing your attitude and developing positive habits.
It is an effective method for self improvement, and for improving your life, because it imprints your thoughts and desires on your subconscious mind.
This self talk methods works, because the subconscious mind accepts often-repeated thoughts, statements and commands. The subconscious mind does not make distinctions between negative and positive self-talk, and treats them both in the same way. This means that you have to be careful to choose only positive affirmations
Pay attention to what is going in your mind, and you will discover that your mind is a constant state of thinking. There is a constant self-talk activity going on. You can use this self-talk to your advantage, when you know how.
Constant repetition is the secret key. Repeating positive words and statements, instead of occupying the mind with useless or negative thinking is the key to its correct use.

More Examples of Affirmations
  • Every day in every way I am getting happier and happier.

  • Happiness is my birth right. I choose to be happy and I deserve to be happy.

  • Every new day starts with happiness, is full of joy and ends with contentment.

  • Happiness is contagious. I spread happiness to others and absorb happiness from others.
  • Being happy comes easy to me. Happiness is my second nature.

  • Happy thoughts come to me naturally. I always land in happy circumstances.

  • For me, the future is always bright and happy. I look at only the bright side of things.

  • I perform my random act of kindness regularly. Kindness breeds love and love results in happiness
  • I have nothing but love for my partner.
  • I am cool, calm and collected. 

  • Every breath I inhale calms me and every breath I exhale takes away tension. 

  • Every cell in my body is relaxed and oozes calmness. 

  • I love myself deeply and unconditionally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3