Co dependent No More: Your First Step to Independence


Your first step in being a trucker’s wife is to separate the two. Find your own voice in the world. What do you want to do with your life? You can’t set home in wait for your driver to pull up, no you have to keep it moving you have to get out in evolve in the world in make something of yourself. I had to learn this the hard way; it took me 6 years to figure out what was the best decision for me to make to get to the next step of my life. I didn’t want to be known as the trucker wife or the stay at home mom. I didn’t like for people to put labels on me. I created the life that I wanted to have, not others.

I was once told that professional development is about being aware of the decisions that you make, the way you think, and the way you handle different situations. Before I got married I never thought for myself I kind of did whatever I was told, or what I thought would make others happy. Once my husband started working over the road all of this changes, I was pushed very fast to think for myself, make decision on my own, and to start living. I had two daughters at the time to raise, “now its 4 kids to raise” this is when I knew it was time to change or be changed.

I don’t know your situation, however if change is what you need here is a little advice that helped me get started.

• If you think you can be better, then you can be. Think Positive!
• Setting obtainable or realistic goals is imperative to attaining what you need or want.
• Move beyond your past experience, “Past failures and negativity from family.”


What does it really mean to change? To change means you will need to change your habits, your thinking, and to become determined and persistent no matter what.
You can free yourself from bad habits by taking a step-by-step approach; you will achieve results sooner than you think.

To change your thinking make a decision everyday to be positive, to smile and to do the best you can without complaining. Too do this you will need a basket of support.

• An encouraging friend.
• Listen to positive music.
• Turn off the news and put down the newspaper.
• Say affirmation.
• Read positive material.


Whatever you believe will come to be. Don't sit back and wait for it to happen, you are master of your choices, your choices dictate your actions, your actions dictate your day!
Don't hide behind any excuses start moving forward. God will help you!

Read:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

PROVERBS 3:5, 6

You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.

PSALM 31:3

Be Inspired!!!

Warrior Chic
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3