Long Distance Marriage: Hey Trucker Wife! Spice Up Married Life With 3 Easy Tips!


These days between jobs, kids and the drama of everyday life, romance tends to get lost in the shuffle. As for a long distance marriage it seems impossible to manage. Many couples say “Long distance marriages are  just too much work”, but it doesn’t have to be that way! Some of the most romantic ideas are simple, short and sweet. To prove it, here’s 3 things I do to spice up my long distance marriage and make my truck driver spouse feel special when he’s over the road and it only take a few minutes to prepare:

Make Him Feel Special
Things I like to do when I know he is scheduled to come home are fast, simple and sweet. First thing in the morning I send him my regular routine text of, “Have a great day, be safe, see ya soon and I love you XOXO!

Promise of Things to Come
Next, I like to tease him of things to come as well as make him feel special with sexy compliments. I like to do this by expressing my feelings in a unique way by writing my spouse a  love letter. I freehand it the night before and first thing in the morning of the scheduled day of his return home I type it then email it. I do this early because I know he checks his email first thing in the morning. The letter gives hints at an exciting evening is near without providing any major details. The evening could consist of, strawberry with whipped cream, peaches and cream, lingerie,  massage oil, or even a blindfold it all depends on the mood I’m in. 

Prime Him
To keep things interesting I like to flirt, tease and prime him for the things to come so he will spend the afternoon wondering. To do this I compliment him via text every hour on the hour all day! This is big because I never call unless I need something, have something to tell him, or just checking on him. 

Surprise Kisses
I got this idea from a friend whose hubby did something very naughty and he was trying to make his way back in and out of the dog house. I thought it was so cute so I put it on my list to try. Visit your local Targets and purchase a bag of Hershey Kisses. Remove the little slips of paper from a half dozen Hershey’s Kisses and replace them with your own slips of paper, each listing one thing you love about your spouse. How Cute and Romantic! 

My hubby loves the kisses and when I surprise him and yours will too. It’s so personal and very thought out. Any DIY projects will touch a individual heart better than a dozen of roses any day. The thought and personal touch is what’s matters most. Not the amount of money you spent out. Well at least for those who love you for you. 

I hope this helps, enjoy!

How do you surprise your trucker hubby after long weeks apart? 

Be Inspired

Warrior Chic
XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3