What is an Affirmations?

What are affirmations? These are positive statements that describe a desired situation, which are often repeated, until they get impressed on the subconscious mind...

In the last post I challenge all Warrior Chic's to a 30 Day Challenge to talk only positive about their marriage and spouse. The reason being is simple. Everyday I see many couples that are fighting a hard battle trying to balance their lives with their marriage. Everything seems to come first before their marriages. 
Marriage is neglected because one is focused on career. Many of my clients  eat, breathe and sleep career. What we focus on, grows. Thus, career blossoms, prospects of marriage wither. Many do this because they are living a long distance marriage. Its hard to balance I know. I have been living a long distance marriage for 14 of the 18 years I've been with my hubby. 
Marriage affirmations help us rearrange our priorities. When the major thought in the mind is of marriage, the prospects of creating a happy married increase. One starts taking action in the right direction.
What Affirmations Do?
  • They motivate.
  • They keep the mind focused on the goal.
  • They influence the subconscious mind and activate its powers.
  • They change the way you think and behave, and this can bring you into contact with new people, who can help you with your goals.
  • Positive statements make you feel positive, energetic and active, and therefore, put you in a better position to transform your inner and external worlds.

Examples
  • My partner and I are extremely happy in our married life and we propose to remain so indefinitely.

  • My marriage and my family are the most important things in my life and I intend to keep them so.

  • I love my partner and my partner loves me. We are bound together by holy matrimony for ever.

  • Marriage is the highest commitment for me. I am devoted to my spouse and so is he.
  • My marriage is divinely protected. Nothing can separate us and we are together till the end of time.
  • My marriage is the most sacred thing to me and I preserve it with all my might.
  • Divine power protects my marriage. My partner and I are loved and are safe.
Be Inspired

Warrior Chic
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lonely Life Of a Trucker's Wife

JAMIE EASON'S LIVEFIT TRAINER YOUR 12-WEEK TRANSFORMATION PLAN!

Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer - Phase 3